WHAT ARE ASSEMBLIES?
Thanks to many years of experience in the interface industry, Nelson-Miller is able provide you with a complete one-stop-shop solution for modules and value-added assemblies for all product types including rubber keypads, membrane switches, overlays and nameplates
Features of nelson-miller assemblies
Leveraging our expertise and benefits in keypads and membrane switches, nameplates and graphic overlays, dome arrays and backlighting solutions, we can provide a fully optimized and tested application that reduces supply chain complexity and your total product costs.
For in-house mold, tool design and fabrication, you’ve come to the right place. All our factories are ISO 9000 certified, with many being QS 9000 or TS 16949 certified as well.
BENEFITS OF AN ASSEMBLY
- Choosing our assembly and module solutions will simply make your life easier
- Full design support and service from local technical teams in your region
- Wide range of keypad and membrane switch cosmetics, including attractive finishes,decorative textures and metallic color effects
- In-house dome array manufacturing and extensive tactile feeling knowledge
- Backlighting solutions include light guides, electroluminescent and fiber optic backlighting with in house design, simulation and manufacturing
- FPC (PI or plastic) and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design capabilities
- Final product assembly in clean rooms in all of our facilities
- Final 100% functional testing available
- One-stop-shop solutions provider, one point of contact